Saturday, November 29, 2008

Welcome to the Re-Launch of High Plains Buddhist!

It's been three months since I've last updated this site.  My humble apologies.  Part of it has been the craziness of work and the just completed election cycle, which I was very involved in. 

Another part has been a lack of anything to say. 

But that's ok too.  You need some time to reflect and process.  But I hope to post regularly if for no other reason I find it a part of my Buddhist practice.  In the process, I hope you learn somethings too.

You'll find that I've added excerpts from other Buddhist blogs.  There are lot of great sites out there with differing perspectives.  I hope you'll check out the feeds at right.

Also, I've added widgets that will have Buddhism photos, buddhism quotes, and so forth.

There's also a place at the bottom to sign up as a follower of this site.

Thanks for your past readership.  I hope you'll enjoy High Plains Buddhist, version 2.0!

No comments: