Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, New Blogs

With the New Year comes some changes and additions here at the South Dakota Watch/Kansas Watch family of blogs.

First, I have two new blogs that I've been developing over the past weeks.

The first is The Epp Law Report. It is a spin-off of South Dakota Watch. TELR will focus primarily on "practical" legal information and observations that spring from my law practice with a sprinkling of legal news.

The other new blog is the Missouri Valley Eclectic (or MoVE). It is basically one-stop shopping of all my blogs and other short thoughts. While I know the trend in blogging is to have niche blogs, my life is not a "niche" but integrated with my interests as a lawyer, Buddhist, South Dakotan, former Kansan, and other things. So, if you read South Dakota Watch, Kansas Watch, High Plains Buddhist, and The Epp Law Report, you can read MoVE and get all of them in one place.
I've also started a South Dakota Watch/Kansas Watch Facebook group. I'm trying to add a footprint for those blogs on different platforms as well as provide a place to build community. I hope you'll become a member. If you want an invitation, drop me an email at toddepp(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thank you for your support and readership through the years. I hope you'll continue to read and participate. Kansas Watch and South Dakota Watch in particular rely heavily on your tips for breaking news. Please keep up the stream of great emails that help inform the public.

Have a great 2009!

1 comment:

Sirensongs said...

thanks for the Blogfeed link! glad to meet you. stay warm up there.